Fabby Followers

Thursday 9 October 2014

Hope

Happy Thursday Everyone
Wow these weeks fly by!
I am here to show you the lovely new digi from
The Paper Shelter
called Hope
and you can find her here.

I was so excited when she arrived the other day and I could not wait to colour her up,  which I did with my beloved Graph'It Markers, added a little liquid pearls and some smidgings of Glamour Dust.

Is'nt she just adorable!
With her you also get the lush paper which compliments her so well, it had to be used.
The bows, flower and flourishes all cut from the paper too with a few pearls added. 
xx

I would like to enter this into
Emerald Faeries - Things with Wings
Tando Creative - Cold as Ice


11 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us over at Tando x

Mrs A. said...

What an unusual shaped stepper card. Pretty colours. hugs Mrs A.

Jacqui's Crafts said...

What a lovely card the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at TOP

Jacqui xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card & the shape is perfect for our challenge...
Thank you for joining in our challenge over in TTPH Good luck x

butterfly dream cards said...

Wow this is just spectacular.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just finished coloring this image today! You have done a fabulous job on this beautiful card. I am in awe of your coloring....it is lovely. I do wish we lived close so I could pop in and just watch you color! LOL!

Eve's Been Reading said...

Oh I nearly missed this Jan!!! Isn't she a stunner? You've made this so elegant & pretty, really really lovely x

Kaz said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining our challenge on Tando this month.

Katya said...

Beautiful shaped card. I love the colors and your coloring is so pretty. TFS. Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.

Katya Bess
TTPH DT
http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

Carol Plume said...

what a petty card - thank you for sharing with us at Tando creative this month.

Denise Goeldner said...

Very pretty shaped card, lovely colour palette. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...