Fabby Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Happy Birthday




 Digi Choosday has been running for a whole year, it's flown past, I loved being on the team from day one and I still love it just as much. We have lots of fun and some lovely delish images to play with- 
As a special Birthday Celebration we also have a fabulous offer for you 
enter the following code at the digi checkout to save 20% 
on all digis in the store (expires midnight 27/10 GMT)

DQ211220
So why not pop across and join in our Happy Birthday Challenge
You can find Digi Choosday Blog HERE
To celebrate I've made a cake. The Papers are from 

absolutly adorable collection , If I am ever stuck for papers there will always be one on here. and the scrummy owl is from The Girls Hoot Download Bundle.


I would like to enter this into -
Suzy Bee's bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes with pink
Emerald Faeries - With Wings
4 Crafty Chicks - Happy Birthday
Craft my Life - Not a card



17 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant...
And I love owls :-)

Anjie said...

Another fabby make from you.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Anjie said...

What an utterly fantastic make!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Karon said...

Wow - this is fabulous, Jan. TFS

What I Created Next said...

Absolutely beautiful make!!! Well done Scatty. You are the best at making constructions!! Grab yourself some cake as a prize!!

Crafting Vicky said...

This is sooooooo cute!!!! Love this. What a great project!

Patricia Chalas said...

this is adorable.... nice creation!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very pretty and girly

Diane said...

Now I love your cake creation Jan.......just a darn shame you can't eat it !!

hugs wind blown Diane xx

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH I love owls and this one is stinkin' cute!!! LOVE THIS CAKE! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Eve's Been Reading said...

amazeballs.

'nuff said :)

Y x

May said...

WOW....What a fabulous creation... the detail is so beautiful...FANTASTIC... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life.... Hugs may x x

Lynne said...

AMAZING!!!! Thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog!! Good Luck!!!!
Hugs,
Lynne, Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge DT

Unknown said...

Fab project, totally love it!xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Something very different!

Thankyou for joining our challenge over at the Craft My Life - All Crafts Challenge blog!

Sam x

Andreja said...

This is so lovely :-)) I like your cake!
Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge ... Good luck!
Hugs, Andreja

Denise Goeldner said...

Awesome creation love the owls. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...