Fabby Followers

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Christmas with Digi Choosday



It's Christmas Time 
over at
Pop across and join in the fun
But hey looksie here

I had lots of fun making my tree hanger this week . The papers are from the lovely Christmas Joy Bundle that you can find here.
 I also used the pre- coloured images from Festive Hollybobs Collection, finished off with some glamour dusted snowflakes
It's actually a little hanger that you can fill with some small goodies, ideal for those unexpected visitors at christmas
xx




I would like to enter this into
We Do Doobadoo- Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - P - Post Box




7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan I love them would be happy hanging on the tree great images

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation Jan, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, God Luck
Kevin xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable collection of image used on this!!!! Just love the ornament you have created!

Liz's creative corner said...

fabby creations, thanks for sharing with us at we do doobadoo, hugs Liz xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 197 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Eve's Been Reading said...

So much fun and so cute! Wouldn't mind having these hanging from the tree at all! (hint hint)

Unknown said...

Love the little deccies, so cute and would look great on MY christmas tree!xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...