Fabby Followers

Friday 10 October 2014

Anything but Square


Fabulous Friday Time
and I am here to share with you some midway inspiration for our Challenge over at Polkadoodles
Anything but Square

For my shaped card I have used the fabby

all the Papers, the image and sentiment are from this wonderfull collection. I have coloured with Graph'It markers - 

You can also buy the stunning image Pondering on her own here
 I also have used Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac, Pearls, Dew drops, Button, Ribbon, peg, liquid pearls, and some bling
xx
I would like to enter this into
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes with a sentiment
My heart Pieces - Button and Ribbon
Fab 'n' Funky - Ribbon
Pennys Paper-Crafty - Polka Dots

14 comments:

Diane said...

Now I wonder what she's pondering on.......fab girly card Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Peanut said...

Adorable! Beautifully coloured too!
hugs, Asha

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

~Absolutely fabulous Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "polka dots” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Unknown said...

I am so in love with this!! The polka dots are so striking!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Lizzy Smith said...

So pretty! Wishin you listed your color combos used... Hugs, Lizzy

Sam K said...

This is fab, love all those dots :) xx

Unknown said...

Its me! I've put my other DT hat on and I'm here to say Wow! your attention to detail is fabulous and your 3D concepts blow me away xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Bev said...

Jan this is just so pretty and beautifully colouretoo.d

Karon said...

Gorgeous card, fab image and love the polka dots. TFS

Eve's Been Reading said...

I'm going dotty over this lovely spotty!!! This is lovely - I love all of it, beatiful Jan x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Helen said...

Just beautiful - love all the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x

shampylou30 said...

Another beautiful card love it xxxxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...