Fabby Followers

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Winston



Did you see the fantastic show on Sunday on Create and Craft?
The show where the lovely Nikky
introduced the world to Winston
The fantastic new collection over at Polkadoodles
If you missed the show and want a looksie you can find it here
I can promise you will love it
*****PRE-ORDER Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD Collection
There were many, many beautiful samples shown and a couple of great projects shown to you by Nikky.
I was lucky to spot one of my samples shown and am proud to share it with you

I decided on a shadow box that I made with Kraft 
and I used the lovely Etty character, a friend of Winston's
All the bows, hats, dresses, flowers, buttons, papers etc are all from the wonderful collection
I just added some metal hangers and a little lace
I absolutly love this collection
It really is a crafters dream and would add you ooodles of loveliness
xx




3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is just fantastic - love it!

Karon said...

This is stunning Jan - love the depth of using the box and all the elements you managed to include. TFS

Eve's Been Reading said...

I love this - it's just so amazing and every time I see it, I see something else I missed last time! Brilliant x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...