Fabby Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Yeeeeehaaaaaa

OOOOHHHHHH now have I got news for you
Our super duper Nikky from Polkadoodles has done it yet again
Collection 3 of Work and Play is now ready to pre - order!
I am sure by now you know that I absolutly love these collections, but this one absolutly rocks!!
Take a peek at this!
** Work & Play Collection 3
As always this collection like collection 1 and 2 is full to the rim of Characters, Papers, Sentiments amongs other goodies
Who can resist?
I made a 3d card shop front card - I love these but always get confused with mountain and valley folds doh! I get there eventually
 I used  the incrediably sweet Cowboy
coloured using the fab Graph'It Markers 
and with a white gel pen added detail to shirt and to necktie
Love these cards as although 3d lie perfectly flat for posting
xx
I would like to enter this into
Pattie's Creations - Fancy Folds
Red Rubber Inspirationals - Masculine Birthday
The Crafting Cafe - One for the Boys
Addicted to Stamps  - Fancy Folds
Challenges 4 Everybody  - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Not Square
Robyns Fetish - Hat
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So clever, love it

~ Kendra ~ said...

Oh such a fun card!! Great design!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Karon said...

This is so cool! Love it!

Dawn said...

Oh my, what a cute & fun little card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chris said...

How fun is this! I love the scene you've created, and the title is too cute! Your images are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Fancy Folds Challenge at ATS!

XO,
Chris

Andree said...

This is delightful and I love the little cowboy.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan you are not going to tempt me to spend even more money but I may just have to now love your card so cute. Love Alison xxx

Red Rubber Designs said...

Great card for a musician - or someone who wants to be! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Drea Slee said...

So fun and creative!! Love it all! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a super fun card! Love the design and super cute image! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow - love your 3-D card! I have not seen anything like this before! I will have to Google to find out how to make something like this. Your card is adorable! Thank you for joining our Anything But a Square challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Best of luck in our draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Laurence said...

Such a great boy card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

Laurence DT

mand said...

Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Amanda

caroline said...


Thanks for playing in our challenge!
♥ caroline
DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...