Fabby Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Happy Christmas

Here is my card I made for my best Friend and her hubby
the light is so poor so I took a few pics
I coloured with promarkers
Used acetate on the front which I stamped with snowflakes and covered with glamour Dust
I have used Fun Flock on Santas beard
and Glossy accents on Rudolphs and snowmans nose
The snow and Snowmans buttons were done with Liquid Pearls
The lovely image is from DigiStamp Boutique and is on offer at the mo a bargain at 95p




Inside

I would like to enter this card into
DigiStamp Boutique - Dec 12th
Passion for Promarkers - Happy
Lexi's Creations - snow 2nd entry

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah what an adorable snowman, great card both inside and out!
hugs
Glenda

rachel said...

great card Jan - love the acetate xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Simply gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

oheidia said...

Hi Jan. Really a great card and i love both the image used and your coloring! Thanks for joining our mega christmas challenge at Passion for ProMarkers and i also wish you a happy new year.

Good luck in the drawing for one of the prices:)

Hugs from design team member Heidi :)

Eileen said...

Love the image you have used. Beautifully coloured and great papers.
Thanks for joining in with the PFP 'Happy'Challenge, and good luck
Eileen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous creation that snowman is adorable! Thank you so much for entering our "Snow" Challenge at Lexi's Creations, Happy New Year!! Hugs Susan x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...