Fabby Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Drip, Drip, Drip Little April Shower


Love this image and so right for this time of year , although a snow suit may be better today for parts of the UK
For my card I have sung to myself the whole way through colouring 
*Drip, Drip , Drip little April shower*
I have also used
Image - Pollycraft
Promarkers/Flexi's
DP - Back to Basics
Buttons - Papermania (that I've had for over a year)
Everything else is from stash

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter my card into -
Passion For Promarkers - whatever the weather
Oldie but a Goodie - April Showers (old stash - buttons)
Pollycraft - Water, water everywhere
Victorine Stamps - April Showers
Our Creative Corner - How green is your spring
Allsorts - Inspiration
Jellypark - Whats the weather

16 comments:

Caz said...

this is lovely...Jan xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jan. Such a sweet image and I love the colours
Love Sandra xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the sweet image.
Kevin xx

ursula Uphof said...

Just love how you put it all together

lis-m said...

love the shades of green. your colouring is gorgeous!
thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers for my "Whether the Weather" challenge this week
Hugsxx

Judith said...

Aw shes so cute Jan and you use my favourite green! hugs Judith x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan a very pretty card love the layout and colours you have used. Alison xxx

brenda said...

A lovely card Jan and very striking with the paper piecing.

Thanks so much for joining our inspirational theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Arabella said...

This is so lovely Jan! I love the way you have coloured the brollie and the dots are a fab addition!

Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft this week for our Water challenge!

Arabella

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colouring Jan, wow! Beautiful card and I love the green!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :)

Francesca said...

very beautiful
Thanks for joining us at oldie but a goodie challenge this fortnight and
good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Thanh Vo said...

This is so super sweet, Jan! Great colouring. Hope you're well.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute - i love her spotty wellies
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but Goodie for my April showers challenge
Lisa x

Tracy said...

A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...